North West Regional
Open Masters Tournament 2014
Friday 7th - Sunday 9th March 2014
at Grove Park Squash Club
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Players must be over the relevant age on the final day of the tournament.
2. Finalists are expected to attend presentations.
3. Current England Squash disciplinary procedures will be enforced for this tournament.
4. Withdrawal from the tournament must be notified to the organiser as soon as possible by telephone with a valid reason.
5. Tournament guarantees everyone at least 2 games (depending on entry numbers each age group category will be either a
straight knockout and plate or a pool/league format). Losers of their first match will be expected to play in the plate.
6. All competitors are required to referee and mark matches when asked.
7. Competitors must report to the tournament desk 30 minutes before their match time. Players not available may be liable
to be scratched.
8. The tournament referees decision is final on all matters.
9. Players enter and play in the tournament at their own risk.
10. The organisers cannot accept any responsibility for theft at the venue and injury arising from participation.
11. Players must arrange their own insurance.